Arc Northland’s Annual
Chocolate After Dark Fundraiser
Thursday, March 8th, 2018
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites – Downtown Duluth
Lyric Conference Room
5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
$30 pre-sale or $40 at the door
The 21st Annual Chocolate After Dark event will include sampling chocolate creations from featured local chefs, a silent auction, and a cash bar.
If you would like to participate as a featured restaurant, or would like to become a sponsor, contact us at email@example.com
A preview of last years sampling of featured chocolate creations:
- 185Chocolat: Decadent Chocolate Samplers
- Canal Park Brewing: Chocolate Stout Beer
- Essentia Health: Blueberry White Chocolate Risotto Cake topped with lemon scented jicama served on fresh greens and a balsamic reduction
- Farley’s: Chocolate Redwine Cupcake with Cheesecake Filling
- Famous Daves
- How Sweet It Is
- JJ Astor’s: Indulgent Dark Chocolate Filet Mignon Bites with a port wine reduction
- Ledge Rock Grille: Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Meadowlands Chocolate: Chocolate Sampler Bags
- Pita Pit: Falafel Spinich Salad with Chocolate Balsamic Reduction
- Splashing Rock
- Whole Foods Coop: Italian Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Pizza Luce
- Positively 3rd Street Bakery: Skidmark Cookies
- Vikre Distillery
ALL proceeds from the event go to supporting and expanding Arc Northland’s core services.
For more information call 726-4725.
Thank you to last years Chocolate After Dark sponsors!!
Kevin Hoene (Northwestern Mutual)