January 26, 2017
20th Annual Chocolate After Dark
20th Annual Chocolate After Dark Event to Raise Funds
for Individuals with Disabilities
Chocolate After Dark Fundraiser
Historic Duluth Depot
Thursday, February 9, 2017 from 5 to 8 p.m.
Tickets: $30 pre-sale; $40 at the door
DULUTH, MINN – Arc Northland invites area residents to help support its mission of promoting and protecting the human rights of people with disabilities and their families by attending the 20th annual Chocolate After Dark on February 9th.
For the last 65 years, Arc Northland has served the largest minority population – people with disabilities – by providing support, education, and other programs. The funds raised through events like Chocolate After Dark support the Arc programs and directly impact the one in five people who have a major disability that impacts their lives.
Chocolate After Dark will be held at the Historic Duluth Depot on Thursday, February 9 from 5 to 8 p.m. and will feature sampling chocolate creations from local chefs, a silent auction, a wine wall, and a cash bar.
Tickets can be purchased for $30 pre-sale on ArcNorthland.org or for $40 at the event door. Sponsorship opportunities can be found on ArcNorthland.org.
A sampling of items to be featured:
- 185Chocolat: Decadent Chocolate Samplers
- Canal Park Brewing: Chocolate Stout Beer
- Essentia Health: Blueberry White Chocolate Risotto Cake topped with lemon scented jicama served on fresh greens and a balsamic reduction
- Farley’s: Chocolate Redwine Cupcake with Cheesecake Filling
- Famous Daves
- How Sweet It Is
- JJ Astor’s: Indulgent Dark Chocolate Filet Mignon Bites with a port wine reduction
- Ledge Rock Grille: Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Meadowlands Chocolate: Chocolate Sampler Bags
- Pita Pit: Falafel Spinich Salad with Chocolate Balsamic Reduction
- Splashing Rock
- Whole Foods Coop: Italian Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Pizza Luce
- Positively 3rd Street Bakery: Skidmark Cookies
- Vikre Distillery